L Catterton Europe is the largest Pan-European consumer-focused private equity firm that operates within a global firm, providing unique revenue and operating capabilities to its partners.
In particular, L Catterton Europe portfolio companies benefit from the unmatched competitive advantage of the proprietary relationship with LVMH and L Catterton’s 28-years of investing experience, global network and best practice toolkits.
L Catterton Europe is a proactive partner in the development of its portfolio companies, bringing its extensive operating expertise and culture of entrepreneurship, as an active strategic and operational partner to the companies in its portfolio to sharpen their success, fostering their attractiveness and market recognition.
Business Strategy & Scale Transformation
- Business Model evaluation and evolution.
- Strategic plan development.
- Brand workshops: development of Brand DNA and Codes.
- Evaluation of target consumer and competitive landscape.
- Review of primary processes including development of business dashboards.
- Guidance on definition of brand architecture.
- Merchandise line planning and improvement of product efficiency.
- Evaluation of product performance – including best and worst seller analysis.
- Strategic pricing and margin optimisation.
- Evaluation of market opportunity across and outside Europe.
- Development of market entry strategy including business model definition.
- Introduction to market and channel partners.
- Leveraging e-commerce as a market entry strategy.
- Store concept development and evaluation.
- Introduction to brand and retail partners for new concept development.
- Retail KPI and road map for Retail Operations Excellence.
- Staff sales and service training.
- Visual Merchandising and in-store merchandising.
Brand Strategy, Marketing & PR
- Evaluation of marketing mix and optimisation of budgeted spend.
- Access to preferential media rates leveraging LVMH tariff sheet.
- PR and editorial coverage for partner brands.
- Event planning.
Supply Chain, Logistics & Inventory Management
- Guidance on COG’s optimisation.
- Introduction to best in class sourcing partners.
- Sharing of best practices for Supply Chain Management:
- Vendor grading
- Open Costing
- Order book fulfilment